Monday, April 19, 2010

What am I doing Wrong??????

I feel like crying tight now. I wish I knew why I can't get my kids to listen & not fight me on everything. I see some kids who dont give their parents a hard time. I am on edge all the time. I am YELLING ALL the time. And I hate it. I feel like a raving lunatic. I guess I need to change me medication to something a bit stronger! LOL All day long it is mom mom mom.....I fear that Joey is becoming lazy or maybe just being a ty[ical man, he cant seem to do anything by himself. Do this, do that, i need. Just get the frick up & do it, or if your dad is here ask him!!!!!!!!! All i want is to have 2 nice little boys who dont hit, head butt, talk back, fight, listen. Is that too much to ask! I dont want them hating me b/c all i do is yell. Joey told to me that I don't like him b/c I screamed at him last night, that made me feel like SHIT! I told him I do like him, i just dont like the way he is behaving! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing nothing wrong. Everyone goes through this type of crap with their kids.. even if they don't publicly admit it..

    My kids constantly argue, talk back etc. and I constantly yell..

    If they aren't listening I start putting their fav. stuff on the line.. if they don't clean up the papers and markers from the table and go to bed when they wake up it will be gone.. it works..

    Seriously .. don't be so hard on yourself.. most people probably don't even notice the kids behavior. we are always harder on on kids than others are. :)

    ReplyDelete