Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Growing up

So I was just thinking how fast my baby is growing up. As I carry him to the bathroom to go pee every night, I remember carrying him like that to bed at night, except he fit in my arms better! I am thinking how I mourned the loss of the crib, ginky, quack quack & snoopy. But he has surprised me by carrying quack quack around every so often and switching up the buddies he carries around. He is almnost 5....where did the time go? When did he become a little person that tells me I am mean(LOL) that he is sorry, do I forgive him? Or ask us how we are feeling if we were sick. I mean really? Who is this kid. He is so much like me sometimes it is scarey.

I miss when it was just him & I snuggin on the couch in the morning while he had milk(before he demanded breakfast right away & before we had to hurry out the door for school) we did/do everything together. when I am away from him for some much deserved time to myself I wonder what he is doing & want to be home with him! Then as soon as I am home he quickly starts getting on my nerves! But in retrospect I wold ot have him any other way!

I LOVE YOU JOEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment