Friday, May 22, 2009

Random Rants......

I have had many a thought running through my head today. Most of which I am sure that I have forgotten....but first I have to say....REALLY?!? Wedge heeled sandals at the playground? Who the hell dresses like that for an hour on the playground? Ok enough on that subject!

With school having ended I am going to be spending alot more time with Joey. Joey is a smart, funny, beautiful, exasperating, annoying little boy. I am so very lucky that my child can hear, talk, etc., but sometimes I just wish he would STOP!!!!! We took a 5 minute walk to WaWa this evening....he must have asked 100 questions. Some I can answer, most I can not. He is such a sweet little boy, but in the blink of an eye he can turn nasty. He fights me every step of the way. I need to remember that he is a child & does not know any better. I am the adult...I need to change the way I react to him. Problem is I grew up in a house of yellers. Therefore even after swearing that I would NOT be like my parents, here I am screaming at my babies. I open my mouth & I hear my mother. My God that is the last thing I want! I have watched a friend of mine & how she deals with her child & I am in awe of her. I know that people are looking at me when I am in public freaking out at my kids ready to call child services! LOL......

I often look at "other moms" and feel so inadequet. They have better behaved kids, more patience. After getting to know some of the moms I have come to find out that they too are struggling with motherhood. Still there are others that I just dont get. Anyway enough for now!

1 comment:

  1. You should never feel inadequate.. you are the best mom for your boys.. :)

    ReplyDelete